I can't believe it's almost Summer !! School's almost out and we finally get to go swimming for the whole day in the beach! We're going to put Caitlyn in the water for the first time, Maddie and Caleb are going to learn how to ride without training wheels, and I'm going to see all my friends in California. We're going to have so much fun this Summer with Caitlyn, I can't wait!
Picture with mom's Underwater Camera.
2 comments:
Summer really is a fun time of year for everyone, but especially for kids!
And just who's shoes are you wearing in that photo, anyway?
See you soon!
Love,
Grandpa
sounds like a busy summer your gonna have.. i think we'll have to have to plan a sleepover to.. what do you think?! I love the picture of you in the gold heels.. was that in Ross? looks like it!!
Post a Comment