Grade 3 T...
...as in T-Ball.
For the whole month of May the grade 3s have been playing T-ball for gym. We have been playing against all the teams and have been keeping score to see who's in 1 2 3 and so on. Our team is called the ''SEA CUCUMBERS" ( I didn't come up with that name:) ) Anyways our team is really good at catching,throwing and getting people out. So we are in 1st place right now and the Championship finals are coming up and we're probably going to win, I'm so excited just kinda sad that I won't be there.
You can "Sea" what I've been doing this past week.
Hitting the T-Ball
Running to first base..



6 comments:
It was fun to watch you get a run for your team! I am sad you will miss the championship too!!
Way to go Sea Cucumbers!!
How fun! You look like you are quite a runner...you must have gotten some of your Daddy's athletic skill! Keep it up, it is wonderful to enjoy sports! Sea Cucumbers....hmmmmm, what would you have chosen for a name???
I would have chosen LuLu Lemons.
Oh! Lulu Lemons... I like that name. good pick Mikayla!!
Mom- are you implying that any athletic ability she may have gotten could not have been from me????
LuLu Lemons? LOL!!! :)
Actually, it's cute. Glad you had a good time with T-ball, and sorry you'll miss the finals. Next year!
Your mom certainly had some athletic ability - she played soccer in elementary, and was on the cheer squad in high school - that counts, doesn't it?
Oh, and she was a GREAT scorekeeper for the boys water polo squad, too!
Love,
Grandpa
Mikayla. I love reading your updates! I like the name SEA CUCUMBERS!! :)
My favorite part of t-ball in school was running the bases.. your pictures brought back some great memories!!!
I know your team will probably miss you in the championship, but think of all the fun you get to have in caliofornia! yipee!!
xoxo
Post a Comment