Monday, May 18, 2009

I Can't Believe She's Ours!




I can't believe that Caitlyn is actually part of our family! She's so adorable and I'm so glad that it is our family that has her! Today I was in the bathroom washing my hands when suddenly this poem just came to my mind so I wrote it down before I could forget it then I read it to mom and dad. I haven't done any poems for a while so I hope this one's good, Here it is






Caitlyn is special,


Caitlyn is sweet,


When mom had her


it was a special treat!


I love her, and she loves me,


And together we're all


a big family!


6 comments:

Watters said...

I love your poem...and I know you make a great big sister....

Unknown said...

great poem sweetie. I am glad you love having Caitlyn around cause she's here to stay!!

Grandpa Russ said...

This smile on Grandpa's face

Comes from reading Mikayla Grace

Your thoughts from within

Will make others also grin

Thanks for updating your wonderful place!

Bev said...

Mikayla, I wish I could write a cool poem like you and your grandpa...I'm not so good at it. But you sure are...it is a very sweet poem and I can just imagine Caitlyn in 4 or 5 years looking at these photos and your poem and feeling so wonderful that her beggest sister always loved her so much! Keep up your writing!

Bev said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that your blog looks fantastic! Your photo is beautiful and I love the black and white zebra look!

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone! I hope you have a great night!