All of these pictures of me are at the pumpkin patch. We were there for 2 days!! The 1st time we went with the whole family! But the 2nd time we went with only the girls! (except for Caleb and Ethan they don't count) I had a lot of fun both times! And the tractor ride was really fun so was feeding the sheep and the other animals! I'm really glad that we have a pumpkin patch!
This is me petting one of the sheep! There was a lot of it's wool caught in the barbed fence.
2 comments:
I love that you are so willing to try things! This was a fun pumpkin patch. We will have to make it a tradition!!
How fun! I am also impressed that you are brave about tasting new foods and touching animals-both big and small (even slimy and wiggly!)
Post a Comment