Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Actual FIELD Trip

This is me at a field trip in an actual farmers field!

We went on a scavenger hunt and found an asparagus plant and an overripe plum tree! ( I tried one it tasted overripe) Then we went to the pioneer market and did some other things there. I bought some candies for me and the rest of the kids in my family. The field trip


was alot of fun I'm really sad it's over.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

this was a lot of fun. I am so glad I got to come along!!

Grandpa Russ said...

Hmmmm. . .

Field trip and goat farm. . .

Goat farm and field trip. . .

So many things to see and do!

It all adds up to learning about the world around you, eh?

Love,
Grandpa

Bev said...

You are one lucky girl! I am so happy that you get to do such neat things at school and at home...When I saw the photo with all the old things, I wondered how many things were new when I was a little girl...or how many were new when GG was a little girl! I wonder what will be in a photo of old things when you are 50?!?! Wondering is fun!

Levecks said...

oh i used to love field trips in school!! Great Post Mik!

Anonymous said...

Mom...Thanks!! So did I!!!Grandpa Russ...Yep!! Terri... Thanks!! Grandma Bev... It sure is!!!!