Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School

This is me and my sister Mailee we are in front of our house. (I don't like taking pictures so much) Today was back to school we were really excited! Here are some of our pictures.

This is me and Hannah she is one of my best friends. We're in the school courtyard.

And last this is my classroom and all of the students. We're sitting at the back doing our morning stuff. Johanna and Olivia are sitting next to me (The one on the right is Olivia and the one on the left is Johanna)

I really like my teacher and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the year!

4 comments:

Bev said...

You sure look cute with your kinky hair! I am glad that you have Mr. Sader again...how lucky can you be! Thanks for sharing your speial day.

Grandpa Russ said...

I remember the first day of school, both as a kid growing up, and as Daddy to your mom. Lots of excitement, that's for sure! Special times, special memories. . . 8^)

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad I took those pictures, even though you didn't enjoy it???? They sure look great on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Grandma & grandpa ...Thanks!!!!!!!!
mOM... no!