Yes, you have been working hard on your blog, and have been doing a GREAT job. You write very well, and you're poems show lots of creativity, which is wonderful!
I write on my blog sometimes, too. Not too many people read my blog, but that's ok. Many of the things I write about wouldn't make sense to anybody other than our family anyway!
Remember, though, since school's back from summer vacation, do your school work first, before you play with your blog!
2 comments:
Miss Mikayla -
Yes, you have been working hard on your blog, and have been doing a GREAT job. You write very well, and you're poems show lots of creativity, which is wonderful!
I write on my blog sometimes, too. Not too many people read my blog, but that's ok. Many of the things I write about wouldn't make sense to anybody other than our family anyway!
Remember, though, since school's back from summer vacation, do your school work first, before you play with your blog!
Love,
Grandpa
I know that! I didn't know you had a blog I'm going to go on it right now!
Post a Comment