Friday, August 7, 2009

Watermelon Time!!

On Tuesday mom made us get all dressed up for sme Watermelon pictures,and everyone was excited because that was the first time in our lives thet mom or anybody had fed us that big of a slice! It was perfect because Caleb had already gotten a RED spill on his shirt so he matched the most!!! Mom also figured out how to make a Collage so that was very exciting!! Anyway I hope
YOU (Whoever is looking at my blog) like the photos!!!

YUM YUM!!!
Looks like Maddie's got somthin' in her tooth there.

Look at all that Watermelon!! Am I making you drool yet?

CRUNCH!!!!
Look at Moms beautiful Collage!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

We will do that agai soon without the "have to" matching clothes and photo shoot :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH :( :( :(

Dr. Michael Banman said...

Love the Watermelon colors in the writing!

Bev said...

I love these photos!! They are so fun, colorful and you all look like you were really enjoying those huge slices of watermelon!!!