My world in pictures!!
I really enjoyed using the pliers to pull out your earrings....never thought I would say that
wahoo..... lets see your new earings!!!!
I'm proud of you for meeting the goal of getting your ears pierced and for being so responsible with cleaning them every day. now please don't lose my gold saffires!!!
Gold Saffires..that's a pretty special pair of earrings you got in those precious ears of yours darlin!!!so exciting..a great gift idea^^
By the way ...did your dad really use pliers?????did it hurt????
Yes he really used pliers and it really hurt!!
i'm so sorry..:(.you were very brave to endure that!!!an overcomer Mikayla..i'm proud of you!hugs
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I really enjoyed using the pliers to pull out your earrings....never thought I would say that
wahoo..... lets see your new earings!!!!
I'm proud of you for meeting the goal of getting your ears pierced and for being so responsible with cleaning them every day. now please don't lose my gold saffires!!!
Gold Saffires..that's a pretty special pair of earrings you got in those precious ears of yours darlin!!!
so exciting..a great gift idea^^
By the way ...did your dad really use pliers?????
did it hurt????
Yes he really used pliers and it really hurt!!
i'm so sorry..:(.you were very brave to endure that!!!
an overcomer Mikayla..i'm proud of you!
hugs
Post a Comment