Why am I saying that? Because the first ocean we went to was flat with no waves sand or shells! Can you believe it!!??! Anyways when we did get to the ocean we had tons of fun! I think Caleb had the most fun. Mailee and I tried to make a trench but it woudn't work. We all had a great time at the real ocean with sand,waves and shells!
Jumping over the waves!
2 comments:
love those pictures and the REAL OCEAN!!! I agree real oceans are more fun!
you are all looking like you have been in the California sunshine..nice and brown and i love that Caitlyn is even smiling in the have to have photo..happy days!!!
bring some shells home with you..any sand dollars???
looks like the ocean was fun.. and warm...at least warmer then westport will be :)
love that family picture of you guys!!
Post a Comment