Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introducing the New Edition of the Princess and the Pauper

Yesterday Me,Jenaya,Jesse and Mailee made a play based on the Princess and the Pauper except that we changed it a little... We made it so that the two girls met and then the Princess got Princessnapped by two bad guys and was put in a mine shaft, in the end the Pauper saved the Princess andthe two bad guys became drowned in the mine shaft!

Characters: Jenaya was the Pauper Mailee was the Princess Jesse was one of the bad guys and Mikayla was one of the bad guys and the jail keeper.

We had lots of fun and I'm sorry but we didn't get any pictures:(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great play...I' sorry I didn't take any pictures :(

Bev said...

WOW! I love it when you use your imagination....and when you use your imagination with others...that is the best! Do you remember when you were really little and we did plays like Three Billy Goats Gruff and Hansel and Gretel?? Those are good memories for me!