This is an update on THE TRIP so far we have been having loads of fun!
On Sunday last week we went to the Doghouse Grill. The hotdogs there were so big! We went with Grandpa Russ and Lenore. After, we went back to Grandpa Russ' house and swam. We had fun that day!
Have to Have Picture! (I guess)
Dad trying to tip us. No way!
On Sunday last week we went to the Doghouse Grill. The hotdogs there were so big! We went with Grandpa Russ and Lenore. After, we went back to Grandpa Russ' house and swam. We had fun that day!
Have to Have Picture! (I guess)
Dad trying to tip us. No way!

4 comments:
it's been a fun trip for sure. good choices on the pictures...and thanks fr smiling for me even when you dont want to :)
aww.. i like that your dad was trying to tip you? did he in the end?
love you, say hi to your sisters, and caleb!!
xoxo
i like the sipping soda picture!!!!
Hi Mikayla! I have not checked your blog in a while...you are beautiful! I love your big, bright smile and all of your pictures and commentary. I am glad that you have had such a fun time in California this summer. I wish I could of come to see you, your mom and your siblings. Give your mom a big hug and kiss from me! Love, Auntie Gretch
Post a Comment