Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sisters

Well here it is! Leave your opinion on my comments I would really like to know!








Sisters

Sisters are awesome sisters are great and sisters are usually sweet and kind. I have 3 you might have 2 but no matter if you do or if you don't sisters are always a blessing!


7 comments:

Bev said...

I like your little poem! I like even more the truth that you and your sisters really are kind and sweet to each other. P.S. you have 2 sisters...you are the 3rd, right?

The Hayes Family said...

I love your poem! It reminds me how sweet it is to have a sister.

Anonymous said...

Yep! Thanks to both!!!

Grandpa Russ said...

Good job!

Now for a poem about little brothers. . .

Dr. Michael Banman said...

I like having sisters too, sometimes. I think you are an awesome big sister. You sure do care about Mailee and Maddie and do a great job of being a Godly example to them. I am proud of you!

whereyouleadme said...

You're a big blessing Mikayla and great at poetry!

luv and hugs
grandma linda

whereyouleadme said...

oh and by the way i'd love to have a sister just like you!