Thursday, September 11, 2008

Art Project

This is my summer collage I made for art class. My art teacher is also a french teacher at our school. It was a bad day that day I am not very happy in this picture! : (




8 comments:

Bev said...

Mikayla, why was it a bad day? Your project looks great...did the pictures represent what you did over the summer?

Anonymous said...

Yes they did and I forget why it was a bad day

Grandpa Russ said...

Some days are good, some days are bad, it's all part of being alive.

Love,
Grandpa

Unknown said...

I think it was actually just a bad moment...You guys were late for school (which you were not happy about) and then I asked you to quickly take a picture which you were not happy about:) <----P.S. nice use of the sad face in you post!!

Anonymous said...

MOM ..... Thanks!!

Dr. Michael Banman said...

Nice Work on your project. It reminded me of all the fun times we had this summer!!!

Bev said...

I would love to see a close up of this project...any chance of that?

Anonymous said...

Grandma Bev...... Yes there is:)