This is a comic book and it's one of my favorites! I dedicated it to Caleb because he used to run around in his diaper and cape trying to save us!
The Adventures of Super Ant! Number 1
By Mikayla Banman July 6 2008
Dedicated to my little brother who
always likes to play Superman.
Hi! I’m Super Ant and I’m here to save the world.
Oh no! Here come the yellow headed seed monsters!
Don’t worry! I’ll save you!
Hurry they’re after us!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I’m not afraid of you!
Whoosh! You’re my hero! You saved us! Awesome!
Three cheers for Super Ant. Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!
Well, time for me to go save someone else!
Farewell! Someday I will return!
THE END
By Mikayla Banman July 6 2008
Dedicated to my little brother who
always likes to play Superman.
Hi! I’m Super Ant and I’m here to save the world.
Oh no! Here come the yellow headed seed monsters!
Don’t worry! I’ll save you!
Hurry they’re after us!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I’m not afraid of you!
Whoosh! You’re my hero! You saved us! Awesome!
Three cheers for Super Ant. Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!
Well, time for me to go save someone else!
Farewell! Someday I will return!
THE END
2 comments:
I like your poem Mikayla about caleb! you did a great job!!!
From Jenaya
Umm that wasn't a poem but thanks anyway!
Post a Comment