Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cinderella's Castle and Cupcakes

Today I was at a birthday party for a little girl named Naomi she was turning 2. My mom made this castle cake for the family party so we didn't get to eat it, but the mom put it on display at the kid party! All of the cake is edible except for the princess and prince and the flags. On the bottom picture I'm eating a cupcake that Naomi's mom made. They have the letter N on them. At the party my mom sold alot of hairbows. There was also a pinata and presents. We were one of the last people to leave.

(I worte this on my mom's blog account, that is why it says her name at the bottom.)

3 comments:

Bev said...

You Mom is an amazing baker and cake decorator...thanks for highlighting her creativity on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Grandma.... you spelt your wrong.

Grandpa Russ said...

Oh, Mikayla. . . You're going to make a good English grammar teacher - look at you teasing Grandma about her spelling! LOL!!

Love,
Grandpa